Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Personalized Diaper Cake Bassinets - Just ask!


 photo LightBlue Basket3_zpsircydwyl.jpg
I know I say this on almost every post, and every listing, but people are busy, and sometimes skip over the information, but it is important to know that if you're not satisfied by what you see in the picture, you have the option to change it to whatever you'd like!!

Our Large Diaper Cake Bassinets wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the messages I receive asking for them to be made in the first place.  I planned on making them eventually but I was making others first... when I have no requests, then my priorities fall into place as I set them... but if you want something RIGHT NOW, that you don't see available, then simply send me a message, ask me for it!  I can make it happen for you because YOU, THE CUSTOMER, ARE THE ONE THAT MATTERS MOST!

Without customers, I cannot have a business, making these Diaper Bassinets would be simply a waste of time if they weren't going anywhere, they'd just be decoration for me.  I make these as customers order them so if you want something special, then make yourself heard and let me know!  I will make your Baby Shower Gift the talk of the party!  The perfect gift to the mom to be and new arriving baby!

So remember, send me a message here on my blog (or comment), send me a message on Etsy or contact me on eBay!  I am available 90% of the time!  The only time you might not reach me right away is if I'm asleep (because everyone needs to sleep! lol) but I will respond back to you as quickly as I can!

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment