Thursday, October 22, 2015

Don't be afraid to ask for a change!


 photo Bassinet47_zpsoypz76ca.jpg
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that you should never be afraid to ask about anything here!!

Especially for a change in one of my designs!

I, personally, love to shop for new ribbon to help come up with new designs for my collection of Diaper Bassinets and Diaper Cakes, and I'm so happy that many of you are happy to purchase these Diaper Cakes and Diaper Bassinets that I come up with, but I know they're not for everyone and Baby Showers are a one time deal per child, and you want to make sure that the gift you're getting, is the perfect Baby Shower gift from you to the mommy or daddy to be!

Now if you find something you like directly in our store, exactly the way it is, that's great!!  However, I've had multiple requests to tweak some Diaper Bassinets and Diaper Cakes to fit the colors and style they're looking for and I want to let you all know, that it's perfectly okay to ask for these changes!

My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Diaper Centerpieces or Diaper Gifts, and if that means you'd like me to change white ribbon to blue or yellow to pink, then ask me to, I CAN do it for you!

Remember, these gifts are MADE by me! I didn't go out to a store and buy them just to resell them to you, I made these, which means I can change up the looks to match what you're looking for!



So for example, I recently had an request for this lovely Diaper Cake:

 photo Diaper Cake5_zpsrm1hg9us.jpg

They asked if they could have this cake, but they wanted the Yellow Ribbon to be Blue Ribbon. 
Well, I went ahead and made that change and shipped it off to her!


These changes are not a problem to make and I'm more than happy to go that extra mile for you to make sure your gift is exactly how you'd like it without charging you an arm or a leg to make it!

So please, if you have a request for any of my items, send me a message on eBay or Etsy, whichever you'd like to order from, and I'll make the changes you'd like and have it on it's way to you in no time flat!

Feel free to check out my store and all our items and find that perfect gift for the special new arrival today!

No comments:

Post a Comment