Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Baby Shower Centerpieces coming soon!!

I've been working the past few days on making new designs for the Baby Shower Centerpieces!

Including, new Diaper Bassinet designs, Diaper Cake designs, and I'm even started to think about making some Diaper wreaths!

 photo Bassinet39_zpsjc5ldncf.jpgOne of the Bassinet designs you can look forward to is the Light Blue version of this lovely Bassinet already available -


On top of this lovely Silver Chevron design, I also collected some pink and royal blue chevron ribbons which will be made into Bassinets also.

I've also obtained a new form of Camouflage that adds a little tan into the ribbon's classic green camo to look forward to!

All these new designs will be available very soon to fit your perfect baby shower!!




And remember - if you don't see a design you like or just isn't quite the color you're looking for - send me a message! Leave me a comment or contact me on my Etsy or eBay store and let me know what you're looking for!!  I'm also into making new designs to make your Baby shower perfect - or to create that special gift from you to them!!


Also remember - if you're looking to order a gift for your friend/relative that just lives half way around the country - simply order and change your address to theirs, and I will ship your perfect gift to them for you and attach a card that can be personalized with whatever you'd like written on it! 

You can't go wrong with the gift of Diapers!  It's what every parent truly wants - and needs! 

As a mom of 3, you can trust me on this one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment